Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Keybroads


I'm in an all keyboard band called The Keybroads. Originally the band was suppose to be a cover band, all instruments played on the keyboard  from the instrument bank. Just in case: the real drums would be on the keyboard drums. The hand claps, the keyboard clap. Bass, you got it, keyboard bass. So OK, we had one practice, one blimey practice. We did a compilation of NU SHOOZ "I can't wait"+ Simon and Garfunkel's "Mrs. Robinson" + "Hava nagila" the "heeeeeey" part of "Macarena" + Shuggie Otis "Strawberry Letter 23"= The Keybroads only song. . .. By that I mean our only hit, clearly!  I guess what I'm getting at is, anyone out there want to join the band? Have you longed to be an oboe player, a harp player, or never got the chance to fulfill your dreams as a xylophone player? The answer to your longing is simple, Keybroads.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment