Thursday, November 12, 2009

Name Sake

Do you ever meet someone, who has a name that goes fantastically to the tune of a song? Every time you hear the name, or say it, you can't help but think of, I don't know Snoop Dogg or something. Just me?  A customer that I work with has a name that sounds so good to the tune of Lady Madonna by The Beatles. Due to confidentiality reasons I can't attempt to blog sing his name.  Let's see here. Ok I got it, my Mom tells me a story about when I was 3 years old, sitting in my car seat, riding home from a car pool... in the car pool lane (ok that last part is untrue, about the "car pool lane" I was just testing your focus, and I'm not talking about the car). Are you still with me? Excellent (in the tune of a creepy Mr. Burns, old man, twiddling his fingers). So I was in my car seat, and when Debra Kem, my chauffeur (by that I mean, Eli Kem's Mom) so when Debra open's the door, I sez I sez to Debra, (or I guess I sing to Debra) "Debra Kem, Debra Kem Debra Kem Debra Kem Debra K eh eh em" (that was obviously in the tune of Hallelujah).  You should really try it some time, the whole name lyrics switcheroonie. In fact I challenge you, right now to try it... your own name with let's say... Hypnotize by Notorious B.I.G. You know, Biggie Biggie Biggie can't you see.... blah blah blah, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment