Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Fever


It is a fact that in the spring of 1990 I picked all the cherry blossom off my next door neighbors tree. First I made a giant petal pile on my side of the fence, then I went into the house and got a fitted sheet to cover the petals. Naturally the next thing I did was lay down on top of the new founded flower bed and read a book (by "naturally" I mean what type of destructive tree destroying child was I). When our neighbor Mike (he was mailman) poked his head out the door and yelled (at this point in the story please imagine Mike in his mailman uniform, the shorts version with the plastic hat) so Mike yells at me "DID YOU TAKE ALL THE BLOSSOMS OFF OF MY TREE?!!!&$#!" (his voice extra loud because it was going through the vacant branches), I merely said "nope" and continued to lay on my flower bed enjoying the day. He was so clueless, no idea at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment