Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Baugh

This morning on NPR there was some show, with a reporter discussing something with a writer. As you can tell by the details (by "by the details" I mean no details at all) I was not really interested. Although I do find Rush Limbaugh to be a ranting dummy, three things were noted this morning about The Baugh (I will call him the Baugh because 1. it's funny and 2. it's stupid, don't you think?) And so the writer continued to blabber on about his findings on The Baugh:
1. The Baugh is almost completely deaf.
2. The Baugh has a cochlear implant.
3. The Baugh has a Bombastic personality.
Just noting, not impressed or anything. Oh and the last time I checked, Shaggy (singer from the 91's not the cartoon dog) was the only bombastic guy I knew...or was he boom-bastic? Hmm you say bombastic I say boombastic, let's call the whole thing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment