Friday, May 7, 2010

Dear Tim Meadows

I recently received a note from a man named Timothy, stating "he is sorry I am disappointed in his career." Not only did I feel like a shit head saying the Ladies Man movies were indeed a career killer, I would like retract that statement and say sorry (insert virtual handshake now) shake. Tim Meadows, I do indeed think you are a fantastic comedian your Russell and Tate attorneys at Law skit, really took the cake (and I'm not even talking about a tiny cake...) Tim Meadows, I say career killer about many movies, and yes I know it's a bad habit, and "what would I know..." A funny habit (admit it) but a bad one. Sorry. Keep up the good work. Next time your in Portland, when I bump into you, I'll say "career killer" and you'll be like "oh Emily..." Or maybe you'll pour a drink on my head. Wha wha wha ("wha wha wha" represents cartoon trumpet noise when something funny and bad happens, like an ice cream cone to the head, or something like that).
Sincerely,
Emily P.F Dart-McLean

No comments:

Post a Comment