Monday, April 4, 2011

Bicycle Built for Two

In my dream last night I was trudging around town in the pouring rain on a tall bike...yes tall bike as in Keep Portland Weird (not to mention having a phone call with two high school classmates on speaker phone, why me?). Talk about a real stress fest. For the record I'm scared-ish of heights, I'm a distracted multi-tasker, and when it comes to biking in the rain I'll take the rain gear please (oh and what's the opposite of Keep Portland Weird? Sign me up for those dreams). Here's to tandem bicycle dreams in the sun, not a single cell phone in sight... you might be pedaling the whole way, but trust me I'm an encouraging cohort.

1 comment:

  1. That is the most precious cake topper.

    At least your teeth didn't fall out in the dream as well. Sleep better!

    ReplyDelete