Monday, December 12, 2011

Don't Sweat(er) It!

Dear Jonah
Congratulations on your latest ugly sweater win.  It's time like these when I am especially (1.) proud to be your little sister and  (2.) Curious where a gal  like me can find the cozy, ugly, comfort of a sweater that reads "Christmas all year long" and "ho ho ho" on the same Cosby palette? I was particularly  fond of your description over the phone (in more words or less:) "It started with a Cosby sweater, you know the ugly 80's color prints? Then I proceeded to  glue cotton balls in the shape of a snowman, with buttons for the eyes. I glued on a stocking that says "Christmas all year long!" The back is complete with one of those giant red bows, for your door...I glued that on the back."  Well winner, keep up the good work! 
Love,
Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment