Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bedazzled Bits From A Frazzled Mind




a. A sneak still of a shimmering gold gif Alex is working on.
b. Spray paint doing what it does best... dazzling ponies in the sun.
c. Photo via Shola, birthday wear suggestions (thank you).
It just so happens that over the last two months I have been working an average of 7 days a week. I guess you could say "it's been a hard two months, and I've been working like a dog..." (In the tune of The Beatles of course). Now  before you start shouting things like "LABOR LAWS..." don't worry, the hours pan out to normal-ish, it's the lack of stopping that is making me a little Coo coo ka choo (agin in the tune of the Beatles, naturally ). An-y-ways, here's my bedazzled bits for the week. What glitz and glam are you wearing these days? I would love to show you off next tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment