Friday, December 14, 2012

These Boots Were Made For Walking...

And that's just what they'll do, go to The Weaver House and buy a pair (or they'll walk all over you?). Don't worry I just made up that jingle to go with the title of the blog post (get it, cause the Nancy Sinatra song?.... ok ok). But seriously, you should check out the Weaver house shop, because not only will they not "walk all over you," they will welcome you with loving arms (not to mention sell you delightful gems). Have you seen this video? Sheer brilliance if you ask me (and by being here, you practically did ask me). Mind you, the song is catchy, and if you watch it too many times you'll be doing the two step to the tune of this video all day long (which isn't such a bad state... trust me). This video was produced by the lovely sisters of The Weaver House, and Alex of Quimby. I think it's fair to say, they have done it again! With that, Weaver House, Quimby you have done it a again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment