Alex and I went to SF for a wedding that took place in Prisidio Park, just a walk, skip, and a trudge past the Palace Of Fine Arts. Presidio park is a beautiful part of the city that over looks... whelp, it over looks the city, not to mention a lovely view of the Golden Gate Bridge. I didn't take many photos at the wedding, so you will have to trust me that it was beautiful: romantic vows, beautiful couple, dancing, delicious food, spending time with delightful relatives...the works. We ended up staying in San Francisco for three days after the wedding below are some adventure blips. Oh, and I would like to note on our anniversary we went to a bar near our Air BnB we stayed at in the Mission district called Makeout Room, and there was a fantastic soul night DJ spinning gem after gem (it was a memorable way to ring in our love + we were strangers in that city, so we felt at ease pulling out our extra kooky dance moves).
San Francisco, I didn't leave my harp, and my dear heart came riding back with me on the plane. It truly was a pleasure, and I look forward to the next chance I can walk up your hills, admire your views, and dance to your music.
1. no explanation needed here, am I right?
2. We saw the sweetest sea lions under a pier.
3. Us doing our best sea lion.
4. Day trip to mountains, admiring my mother's garden from the deck.
5. Travel companion #1 (fill in your favorite thumbs up-y emoticons here).
6. The Mission District.
7. At the wedding, a lovely guest from Montreal, Canada gave me this necklace. I had complimented the woman on her necklace when I first met her. The combination of wine and generosity is a powerful thing, and it resulted in me receiving this gift. Her name is Maude, and she told me in a beautiful thick French accent "this necklace will pimp up any plain shirt you wear." Thank you Maude. Don't worry folks, addresses were exchanged and a thank you package is in the works.